Gangs Of Cyberpunk 2077 Badge Standard Edition Set of 8pcs For Clothes Laptop Backpack
Gangs Of Cyberpunk 2077 Badge Standard Edition - Set of 8pcs
Included in the set (8pcs badges):
- Tyger Claws - Japantown is Tyger Claws territory. These tattooed, katana-wielding gangsters know how to squeeze cash from overstimulated pleasure seekers looking for a 'good time'.
- Maelstrom - Vying to become more machine than man, consequences be damned, members of the Maelstrom gang implant their bodies to the extreme with powerful and highly illegal cyberware. If you don't want their blood-red mechanical eys to be the last thing you see, better play by their rules, and show some respect.
- The Mox - The Mox isn't as big or as territorial as other gangs, but they are a force. Make no mistake, however - they are no saints. Their brand of protection is neither bloodless nor free, nor is it devoid of its own share of shady dealings.
- Voodoo Boys - No-one else in Night City is so closely intertwined with the depths of the Net than the Voodoo Boys. They're your go-to for access beyond Blackwall, but watch your back; they're especially wary of strangers.
- 6th Street Gang - 6th Street started out as the good guys; a force that would stand up to the corporations and gangs territorizing the local community where the NCPD would or could not. Now they run Santo Domingo and they're just as self-serving and self-righteous about it as the rest of the worst out there in the Night City.
- Animals - Where most people in Night City rely on cutting-edge cyberware and guns to get ahead, the Animals are all about maximising their innate muscle power.
- Valentinos - Loyalty, family, and having each other's backs are at the core of the Valentinos credo. They how how to have fun, but cause trouble on their turf and you'll have a whole lot of barrio to answer to.